This is the APPLE Biter Blog, commentary and news on local religion and secular government.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

VIDEO: 11.18.14 ECSB Public Forum Comments

VIDEO: http://youtu.be/XkexCAcK1fE?list=UUCxEMj3lTSVh3BMSVmjgbaQ

My public forum comments; I skipped the prayer (until next month) because Mrs Hightower offered a poem and a moment of silence instead!!! That's progress that I doubt the others will acknowledge or repeat. 

There is still no written policy, nor response to letters from AU or FFRF. They STILL reject offers from Humanists, Pagans and anyone else non-Biblical. At the same time, they are seeking out Christians... and one Jew. As Mr Bergosh said: (paraphrasing) "you want diversity, here's your diversity; next time it's my turn I'm bringing a Jewish person to deliver an invocation". Wow - ignoring others' requests and seeking out a Jew (like Jesus). That's really inclusive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment