This is the APPLE Biter Blog, commentary and news on local religion and secular government.

Monday, December 15, 2014

"Satanic" Invocations - @ECSB, Legal But Unwelcome

I don't claim to be a Satanist.  Satan is a creation of the Bible, which I reject due to its poor provenance and general pathos... I mean really, human blood sacrifice?  What awful BS.  Unfortunately, the ignorant have accused me of offering "Satanic" invocations.  Pagans does not equal Satanist.  Even what you think is Satanic is not.

In fact, I believe that - in a country espousing freedom of religion - a Satanist's views are just as worthy of hearing at a government meeting as any other prayer.  That's what freedom of speech and the non-establishment clause mean.  That's why Orange County Schools can't allow Bibles to be distributed while refusing other religious literature.  While I would not deliver one of these during the time for ACTUAL invocation time, I would definitely offer it during the Public Forum - especially at the ECSB, where they have refused my offers of a Pagan prayer actually fitting my deeply held beliefs.  They only allow Bible-based prayer.  Given that fact, a Satanist prayer must be proper.

So, here (BELOW) are some Satanist invocations.  None of them violates the Supreme Court's warning (in Galloway v Greece) not to denigrate other religions, proselytize or speak to issues before local boards.  Look for them at the ECSB Public Forum, where I was invited to deliver prayers of whatever kind I want.


“HAIL SATAN!  Let us stand now, unbowed and unfettered by arcane doctrines born of fearful minds in darkened times. Let us embrace the Luciferian impulse to eat of the Tree of Knowledge and dissipate our blissful and comforting delusions of old. Let us demand that individuals be judged for their concrete actions, not their fealty to arbitrary social norms and illusory categorizations. Let us reason our solutions with agnosticism in all things, holding fast only to that which is demonstrably true. Let us stand firm against any and all arbitrary authority that threatens the personal sovereignty of One or All. That which will not bend must break, and that which can be destroyed by truth should never be spared its demise. It is Done. Hail Satan.”


AVE SATANA!

Hail, Satan,
Lord of Darkness,
King of Hell,
Ruler of the Earth,
God of this World!

God Who invites us to become as gods!
Muse of our civilization,
Dread Enemy of its tyrant god!
Satan, mighty Liberator,
Bearer of true Light!

God of our flesh,
God of our minds,
God of our innermost Will!

O mighty Lord Satan,
teach us to become strong and wise!
Teach us to vanquish the enemies
of our freedom and well-being!

REGE SATANA!



In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.

In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

Hail Satan!

No comments:

Post a Comment