This is the APPLE Biter Blog, commentary and news on local religion and secular government.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

WELCOME to an APPLE Biter's blog: When religion and government meet, take a BITE!

 I am David Suhor.  In an attempt to describe my religious inclination, I've become an Apple Biter, evolving into a Agnostic Pagan Pantheist Living Existentially and biting every apple I want to.  This blog is about my local adventures at the intersection of government and religion.  It's also an exploration of religion and reason and their places in a free society.   And who knows what else?

Contained herein are news items, transcripts, videos, images, email exchanges and information about invocations and other intrusions of religion into government.  I'll also write about my personal religious views, which are ever-changing and open to new lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment